Revenge and the karma

There was a time ,
I was cursing my life
For the bad's going on,
One after the right..
Then I realized it wasn't the life
It was you
who put me down
For one and all..
May be no one could understand
The things I'm going through..
And the reason you are laughing
 I'm blaming at you..
I was crying and yelling
For what you have done to me
I wanted to be bad
Even worse and more..
But something stops me
Saying that you shouldn't have to
Like them anymore..
It hold my hands and
lay down my anger
Goes away while
whisper...


"No need for revenge
Just sit back and wait
Those who hurt you..
Will eventually have to pay
They will screw up themselves
And beg for life
And if you are lucky
God will let you watch
Till then you survive"

I ask them what is it??
And they call it 'KARMA'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pleasant five letter words... SMILE

Do what makes you feel happy.

Introversion

Just give it a start