A Writer is Reborn

It's been almost more than year that i haven't posted. I know its a very long time i used to write✍.


But here i'm back. Back now with more passion, more enthusiasm and more amazing thoughts.

So you all might be thinking 🤔what make up my mind to come back again?
yeah yeah!! got your point.
so what's make my mind to write up again is the thing, through which i got inspired to write again.

you all are aware of the fact that a person can put more of his effort once someone praises his work. For instance an employee will definitely work harder than earlier if his/her work is being praised by his boss or management or colleagues.
Similar thing happens with me. Few days ago, one of my colleague visited my blogging site and told my "saw your blog really nice". This brings smile to my face and i told him i haven't written more than a year and he told me start writing again. And here i'm. It's never too late to start again.

At last all i can say there is a writer inside me who has reborn now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pleasant five letter words... SMILE

Do what makes you feel happy.

Introversion

Just give it a start